AFCO 20036LF Low Friction K727 Type Lower Ball Joint
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (2)
What's in the Box
AFCO Low Friction Ball Joints are designed with 2 ft. lbs. of resistance, the force required to move the stud of the ball joint. Compare this with standard replacement joints, with as high as 50 ft. lbs. of resistance. A difference you can feel!
It is critical to handling that suspension components be as free as possible to move. Low friction ball joints allow the suspension to give rather than allowing the tire to bounce over rough surfaces. Low tire pressures magnify the need to minimize friction in the suspension.
- Precision machined to tight tolerances, providing consistent resistance throughout the travel of the ball joint to deliver consistent performance
- Improves weight transfer and Frees up suspension for more consistent, repeatable chassis tuning
- Removes suspension rigidity and allows shock and spring to have more precise wheel control
- Adjustments are controlled more effectively by the shock and spring instead of the tire which improves traction
- Provides more accurate set-ups during vehicle scaling
- Stock appearing, Meets or exceeds standard ball joint strength
- Lower input steering efforts and faster steering wheel return
Checking Ball Joint Wear (PDF)
Item DetailsMoog # K727
- Most strut cars, 1960-66 Chrysler, 1971-1976 Impala and most wide-type dirt cars.
- Also fits Speedway "strut-type" tubular lower control arms such as 910-343-16, -17, -18, -19.
You may also be interested in:
AFCO 20036 Standard K727 Type Lower Ball JointView$34.99Compare