AFCO 20407 Ford 9 Inch Torque Link Brackets
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
- "Forward mount" design provides increased pull bar angle and forward bit during axle wrap-up and chassis lift over conventional mounting positions centered on axle
- -8 degree pinion angle allows torque link to be mounted 4" ahead and 12" above axle centerline
- Forward mounting reduces axle wrap-up from 25-33 percent, which provides consistent corner entry handling during axle wrap-down and improves U-joint life.
- Multiple holes for mounting torque link and dampener shock
- 3/8" holes allow stiffener braces to be added on high horsepower applications
- Laser cut design fits most rear ends. (Some trimming of brackets may be needed depending on housing configurations)
You may also be interested in:
BSB Manufacturing 7600 Outlaw Bearing Pull BarView$209.99Compare
AFCO 21206X Dual Shaft Urethane Bushing Torque LinkView$269.99Compare
Jet Racing AA-96-3 Pull Bar Bracket Pair, 9 InchView$52.99Compare