AFCO Edge Super Stock 9 Shock Package
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- Ground Shipping Only - Can't Ship Air.
Q & A (2)
What's in the Box
The EDGE valve is more than one special valve code. It is an entire package of specifically engineered racing shocks that work together to provide a performance edge that you will feel the first time you take to the track.
If you want to take the guesswork out of your shock set-up, the new line of AFCO EDGE Valve shocks is your answer. The unique resistance curve of EDGE Valve shocks is very different than the resistnace curve provided by generic, off the shelf, 3, 4, 6, 5, 6 etc. type compression and rebound valves. They use deflective disc technology and are user rebuildable. Each EDGE shock listed is desgined to provide specific rebound and compression dampening at both low and high speed shaft velocities to maximize handling for specific track conditions on street stock/superstock equipped with GM 4 link rear suspension that can run non-stock rod end style shocks.
Tuning Guide (PDF)
You are now able to purchase each part separately!
(1) 106-19E2LFB Left Front Only - Base Set-Up
(1) 106-19E2RFBLFHR Right Front - Base Set-Up, Right Front - Heavy/Rough
(1) 10619E2RFHR Right Front - Heavy/Rough
(2) 106-19E2LFRFS Left & Right Front - Slick
(1) 106-19E2LRBS Left Rear - Base Set Up, Slick
(1) 106-19E2LRHRRRB Left Rear - Heavy/Rough, Right Rear - Base Set-Up
(1) 106-19E2RRHR Right Rear - Heavy/Rough
(1) 106-19E2RRS Right Rear - Slick