AFCO EDGE1-P Edge Modified 9 Shock Package
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- Ground Shipping Only - Can't Ship Air.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
The EDGE valve is more than one special valve code. It is an entire package of specifically engineered racing shocks that work together to provide a performance edge that you will feel the first time you take to the track.
If you want to take the guesswork of out of your shock set-up, the new line of Afco EDGE Valve shock is your answer. The unique resistance curve of EDGE Valve shocks is very different than the resistance curve provided by generic, off the shelf, 3, 4, 5, 6 etc. Type compression and rebound valves. They use deflective disc technology and are user rebuildable. Each EDGE shock listed is designed to provide specific rebound and compression dampening at both low and high speed shaft velocities to maximize handling for specific track conditions on modifieds equipped with 4 link and/or Watts (Z-Link) suspension only.
Tuning Guide (PDF)
(2) 106-19E1LFRFB Left & Right Front - Base Set Up
(1) 106-19E1RFHR Right Front - Heavy/Rough
(1) 106-19E1LFS Left Front - Slick
(1) 106-19E1RRB Right Rear - Base Set Up
(1) 106-19E1LRB Left Rear - Base Set Up
(1) 106-19E1LRRRHR Right Rear - Heavy/Rough, Left Rear- To Free Entry & Exit
(1) 106-19E1RRS Right Rear - Slick
(1) 106-19E1LRS Left Rear - Slick
You may also be interested in:
AFCO 19E1-RF-B Edge Modified Shock, Base Set-Up, RF/LFView$149.99Compare
AFCO 19E1-LF-B Edge Modified Shock, Base Set-Up, LFView$149.99Compare