AFCO DirectFit 1967-69 Camaro/Firebird Aluminum Radiators, 26 x 18-3/8 Inch
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
AFCO manufactures two different aluminum radiators for the '67-'69 Camaro/Firebird. The 10680250N and 10680251N are built with core widths of 20-7/8" and 23" respectively to match OEM specs. These radiators allow you to replace your original unit with an AFCO aluminum radiator and retain all of your existing hardware, including fan, shroud, regulator location, etc. - NO MODIFICATIONS ARE NECESSARY.
The smaller 26" wide radiator is ideal for a Small Block car with no A/C. If your car was equipped with the smaller 26" wide but you are running a high performance Small Block with air or a Big Block with air, your cooling answer is the 28" wide radiator.
- 100% aluminum construction
- Furnace brazed core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- Tanks are made of .080” aluminum for strength and durability
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Factory pressure-tested
- Billet filler necks feature screw-in bleed – won't crack or leak with age
- OEM size inlets/outlets & petcocks
- Auto trans fittings in factory location
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
When selecting Finish and Fan Shroud Finish, here are the abbreviations:
S = Satin
B = Black
P = Polished
Fan Shroud Finish
NA = No Fan and Shroud
SS = Single Fan, Satin
SP = Single Fan, Polished
SB = Single Fan, Black
DS = Dual Fan, Satin
DP = Dual Fan, Polished
DB = Dual Fan, Black
- Core Thickness: 2-1/4"
- Inlet Diameter: 1.5"
- Outlet Diameter: 1.75"
- Brass Drain Cock Fitting: 1/4" NPT (included)
- Transmission Cooler Ports: 1/4" NPT
- Filler Neck Hose Barb: 1/8" Straight (included)
You may also be interested in:
AFCO 1967-69 Camaro/Firebird LS Swap RadiatorView$574.99Compare