AFCO Direct Fit 2005-'10 Mustang Radiators
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 30 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
If your 4.6L is supercharged or turbocharged, this is your radiator! AFCO's Direct Fit Aluminum radiators will bolt directly into your GT with no hassles. AFCO ensures that the bolt holes will line up, cooling lines are in the proper locations, and OEM fan shrouds and accessories bolt up with ease. Plus, with two rows of 1" cores perfectly matched to the application, this unit has the capacity to cool any high performance engine.
For 2005-'10 V8 Ford Mustangs
- 100% Aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace Brazed Core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- Tanks are made of .080” 3003 aluminum for strength and durability
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Factory fan shroud provisions
- Inlets and outlets are factory-style and in stock locations
- Factory pressure-tested
- Billet filler necks feature screw-in bleed – won't crack or leak with age
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
When selecting Finish, Fan/Shroud Finish, and Trans Cooler, here are the abbreviations:
- S = Satin Std
- B = Black
- P = Polished
Fan Shroud Finish
- NA = No Fan and Shroud Std.
- SS = Single Fan, Satin
- SP = Single Fan, Polished
- SB = Single Fan, Black
- DS = Dual Fan, Satin
- DP = Dual Fan, Polished
- DB = Dual Fan, Black
- N = No
- Y = Yes
More Like This
AFCO 80101FNP Performance Aluminum Radiator, 27-1/2x19 Inch-Ford/Mopar
Afco 80241FN Radiator 1982-1994 Ranger V-8 Conversion
AFCO 80109FN 1979-93 Mustang Racing Radiator - Big & Small Block Ford
AFCO 1935 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Ford Engine
AFCO 1933-34 Ford Car Aluminum Radiator, Ford Engine
AFCO 1937-39 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Ford Engine
AFCO 1963-66 Falcon/Comet/Mustang Radiators, Optional Fan/Shroud
AFCO 80127FNP Mopar E-Body Performance Aluminum Radiator 24.25 x 19 In
AFCO 80103FNP Mopar B/C-Body Performance Aluminum Radiator-26.75x19 In
Griffin Radiators 4-242BX-FAX 1942-48 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Ford V8