AFCO Direct Fit 1994-95 Mustang Radiators
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
AFCO's Direct Fit Aluminum radiators will bolt directly into your Mustang with no hassles. AFCO ensures that the bolt holes will line up, cooling lines are in the proper locations, and OEM fan shrouds and accessories bolt up with ease. Plus, with two rows of 1" cores perfectly matched to the application, this unit has the capacity to cool everything from a stock 5.0L to a stroked out Windsor V-8 (even with a power adder!).
- 100% Aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace Brazed Core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- Tanks are made of .080” 3003 aluminum for strength and durability
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Factory fan shroud provisions
- Factory pressure-tested
- Billet filler necks feature screw-in bleed – won't crack or leak with age
For 1994-1995 Ford Mustang V8.
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
When selecting Finish, Fan/Shroud Finish, and Trans Cooler, here are the abbreviations:
- S = Satin Std
- B = Black
- P = Polished
Fan Shroud Finish
- NA = No Fan and Shroud Std.
- SS = Single Fan, Satin
- SP = Single Fan, Polished
- SB = Single Fan, Black
- DS = Dual Fan, Satin
- DP = Dual Fan, Polished
- DB = Dual Fan, Black
- N = No
- Y = Yes
- 29/1/4 x 16-1/2 Inches
- Core Thickness: 2-1/4"
- Inlet Diameter: 1.5" O.D.
- Outlet Diameter: 1.75" O.D.
- Brass Drain Cock Fitting: 1/4" NPT (included)
- Transmission Cooler Ports: 1/4" NPT
- Filler Neck Hose Barb: 1/8" Straight (included)