AFCO Direct Fit 1982-93 S-10 V8 Truck Radiators
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
AFCOs S-10 Small Block V8 swap radiators feature two rows of 1" tubes to keep your V8 running cool. Dont risk your engine by using other S-10 radiators which use only a single row core that can lead to overheating problems. Installation is easy and uses rubber isolated pins to mount the radiator in the stock core support. This radiator does require holes to be drilled into the top mounting flange for installation.
- Built-in mounting brackets
- Inlets and outlets are in the correct locations
- Billet filler neck offers strength and higher quality appearance over stamped
- Inlets and outlets are positioned correctly for ease of flow
- 100% aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace brazed core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
Fits 82-93 S-10, Blazer, Sonoma, and Jimmy.
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Item Details*Please see Notes tab for index abbreviations.*
Brass Drain Cock Fitting: 1/4" NPT (included)
Transmission Cooler Ports: 1/4" NPT
Filler Neck Hose Barb: 1/8" Straight (included)
When selecting Finish and Fan Shroud Finish, here are the abbreviations:
S = Satin
B = Black
P = Polished
Fan Shroud Finish
NA = No Fan and Shroud
SS = Single Fan, Satin
SP = Single Fan, Polished
SB = Single Fan, Black
DS = Dual Fan, Satin
DP = Dual Fan, Polished
DB = Dual Fan, Black
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.