AFCO Direct Fit 1973-1991 GM Pickup Aluminum Radiators
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Cooling your 2WD or 4WD truck is made easy with an AFCO Direct Fit aluminum radiator. The 28" core provides more surface area and cooling capacity than the competition. Plus, this radiator is a bolt-in fit allowing the use of factory mounts and shrouds making installation a breeze. Fits 1973-1987 pickup trucks and 1973-1991 Blazer/Suburban with factory OEM 28.38" x 19.5" core. (All full-size 1/2-ton, 3/4-ton and 1-ton truck chassis).
- Built-in mounting brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Factory fan shroud provisions
- Inlets and outlets are factory-style and in stock locations
- Billet filler neck offers strength and higher quality appearance over stamped
- Inlets and outlets are positioned correctly for ease of flow
- 100% aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace brazed core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Item Details*Please see Notes tab for index abbreviations.*
Heater Return Nipple: 5/8"
Brass Drain Cock Fitting: 1/4" NPT (included)
Transmission Cooler Ports: 1/4" NPT
Filler Neck Hose Barb: 1/8" Straight (included)
When selecting Finish and Fan Shroud Finish, here are the abbreviations:
S = Satin
B = Black
P = Polished
Fan Shroud Finish
NA = No Fan and Shroud
SS = Single Fan, Satin
SP = Single Fan, Polished
SB = Single Fan, Black
DS = Dual Fan, Satin
DP = Dual Fan, Polished
DB = Dual Fan, Black
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
AFCO 1973-1987 Chevy Truck LS Swap Aluminum RadiatorsMore Info