AFCO Direct Fit 1970-81 GM Aluminum Radiators
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 12 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
With the AFCO Direct Fit aluminum radiators you can use the same tools to install your new radiator as you did to remove the old one. They are 100% TIG welded, 100% pressure tested and use no epoxy or sealers. These radiators were designed for the rigors of racing, but we added the mounts to allow their superior design on the street. After all, there are more important things to be doing than installing your radiator - like enjoying your car on the road!
- Built-in mounting brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Factory fan shroud provisions
- Inlets and outlets are factory-style and in stock locations
- Billet filler neck offers strength and higher quality appearance over stamped
- Inlets and outlets are positioned correctly for ease of flow
- 100% aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace brazed core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
Note: If you are replacing a 20-3/4" core radiator you must use the top mounting plate and shroud of the OEM 26-3/8" version.
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Item Details*Please see Notes tab for index abbreviations.*
Brass Drain Cock Fitting: 1/4" NPT (included)
Transmission Cooler Ports: 1/4" NPT
Filler Neck Hose Barb: 1/8" Straight (included)
- 1970-81 Camaro
- 1975-79 Nova
- 1975-79 Skylark/GS/GSX
When selecting Finish and Fan Shroud Finish, here are the abbreviations:
S = Satin
B = Black
P = Polished
Fan Shroud Finish
NA = No Fan and Shroud
SS = Single Fan, Satin
SP = Single Fan, Polished
SB = Single Fan, Black
DS = Dual Fan, Satin
DP = Dual Fan, Polished
DB = Dual Fan, Black
More Like This
AFCO Direct Fit 1978-88 GM Radiators
AFCO Direct Fit 1967-79 GM Radiators
AFCO Direct Fit 1970-81 Firebird/Trans Am Radiators
AFCO Direct Fit 1967-72 GM Pickup Aluminum Radiators
AFCO Direct Fit 1973-1991 GM Pickup Aluminum Radiators
AFCO Direct Fit 1982-1992 Camaro Aluminum Radiators
AFCO Direct Fit 1964-67 Pontiac GTO Aluminum Radiators
AFCO Direct Fit 1960-68 Chevy Impala/Caprice Aluminum Radiators
Afco 1935 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
AFCO Direct Fit '60-'78 Mopar A, B, E-Body Rad, 22 x 22 Inch, Driver Side Inlet
Q & A
Ever wonder what the difference is between single, double, and triple pass radiators was? Click here to find out!