AFCO Direct Fit 1962-67 Chevy II Nova Radiators, Crossflow
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (1)
What's in the Box
The '62-'67 Nova continues to be the choice of many car builders today for their ability to achieve high horsepower-to-weight ratios. AFCO designed these cross-flow conversion radiators for increased cooling and easier engine swaps. It bolts into the stock mounting hole locations for simple installation. No cutting or drilling is required.
- Built-in mounting brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Factory fan shroud provisions
- Inlets and outlets are factory-style and in stock locations
- Billet filler neck offers strength and higher quality appearance over stamped
- Inlets and outlets are positioned correctly for ease of flow
- 100% aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace brazed core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
Note: The 6-Cylinder shroud will not fit with the bracket assembly on this radiator.
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
When selecting Finish and Fan Shroud Finish, here are the abbreviations:
S = Satin
B = Black
P = Polished
Fan Shroud Finish
NA = No Fan and Shroud
SS = Single Fan, Satin
SP = Single Fan, Polished
SB = Single Fan, Black
DS = Dual Fan, Satin
DP = Dual Fan, Polished
DB = Dual Fan, Black
- Overall Height: 20"
- Overall Width: 23-1/4"
- Brackets for shroud and mount to cradle are 25" on center holes
- Core Thickness: 2-1/4"
- Inlet Diameter: 1.5"
- Outlet Diameter: 1.75"
- Brass Drain Cock Fitting: 1/4" NPT (included)
- Transmission Cooler Ports: 1/4" NPT
- Filler Neck Hose Barb: 1/8" Straight (included)