AFCO Direct Fit 1960-68 Chevy Impala/Caprice Aluminum Radiators
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
With the AFCO Direct Fit aluminum radiators, you can use the same tools to install your new radiator as you did to remove the old one. They are 100% TIG welded, 100% pressure tested and use no epoxy or sealers. These radiators were designed for the rigors of racing, but we added the mounts to allow their superior design on the street. After all, there are more important things to be doing than installing your radiator - like enjoying your car on the road!
- Built-in mounting brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Factory fan shroud provisions
- Inlets and outlets are factory-style and in stock locations
- Billet filler neck offers strength and higher quality appearance over stamped
- Inlets and outlets are positioned correctly for ease of flow
- 100% Aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace Brazed Core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
Note: This is a cross flow conversion radiator. Some drilling is required. Radiator is not available with a built-in transmission cooler.
106-80103 Instructions (PDF)
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
When selecting Finish and Fan Shroud Finish, here are the abbreviations:
S = Satin
B = Black
P = Polished
Fan Shroud Finish
NA = No Fan and Shroud
SS = Single Fan, Satin
SP = Single Fan, Polished
SB = Single Fan, Black
DS = Dual Fan, Satin
DP = Dual Fan, Polished
DB = Dual Fan, Black
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.