When it comes to the cooling performance of these radiators, they are second to none. AFCO Aluminum radiators allow your car to remain at a constant temperature, which means that power delivery is more consistent. The uniformity of an all-aluminum construction radiator allows for the best pound for pound heat transfer characteristics.
These radiators can cruise the fairgrounds with a high horsepower Big Block in the heat of the summer. No problem.
NOTE: Due to the modified nature of these vehicles, some radiators will require a minimum of drilling, etc. to mount.
- 100% Aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace brazed core
- Tanks are made of .080” 3003 aluminum for strength and durability
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Factory pressure-tested
- Filler necks feature screw-in bleed – won't crack or leak with age
- Overall Height: 27”
- Overall Width: 16 .5 “
- Core Height: 22.5 “
- Core Width: 16”
- Flanges on the side of the Radiator: 2”
- Feet at the Base: 3”
- Thickness: 3"
- Radiator has 2 rows of 1” tubes