AFCO Aluminum Radiators 1933-34 Ford Car
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This product is discontinued.
Q & A (2)
What's in the Box
When it comes to the cooling performance of these radiators, they are second to none. AFCO Aluminum radiators allow your car to remain at a constant temperature, which means that power delivery is more consistent. The uniformity of an all-aluminum construction radiator allows for the best pound for pound heat transfer characteristics.
These radiators can cruise the fairgrounds with a high horsepower Big Block in the heat of the summer. No problem.
NOTE: Due to the modified nature of these vehicles, some radiators will require a minimum of drilling, etc. to mount.
- 100% Aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace brazed core
- Tanks are made of .080” 3003 aluminum for strength and durability
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Factory pressure-tested
- Filler necks feature screw-in bleed – won't crack or leak with age
- 17” Overall Width
- 3” Thick
- 27” Overall Height (from bottom of bottom tank to top of top tank)
- 5° Layback
You may also be interested in:
AFCO 1933-34 Ford Car Aluminum Radiator, Ford EngineView$629.99Compare
AFCO 1933-34 Ford Car Aluminum Radiator, Chevy EngineView$629.99Compare
AFCO 80417FANZ Fan-Shroud Combo for RadiatorsView$324.99Compare