AFCO 80291 Direct Fit High Performance Radiators, 1997-04 Mustang
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The AFCO direct-fit 1997 – 2004 Mustang radiator is the perfect way to improve the efficiency of the cooling system in your Mustang GT. The core thickness has been increased to vastly improve heat displacement versus the factory radiator.
The AFCO unit allows use of the stock mounting hardware, A/C condenser and factory fan shroud without the need for modifications. The radiator is 100% aluminum construction, utilizing a furnace brazed sealed core. The radiator is fully TIG-welded for strength and durability and is 100% pressure tested.
- Direct-fit radiator, accepts stock mounting hardware and fan shroud
- Dual row 1.00” core
- 2.61” radiator tanks for easy installation
- Detailed color installation instructions
- Transmission cooler option available
- Available in satin, polished or black
- Does not fit the V6 models
- Sold each
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article, Radiator Cooling Performance.
When selecting Finish and Fan Shroud Finish, here are the abbreviations:
S = Satin
B = Black
P = Polished
Fan Shroud Finish
NA = No Fan and Shroud
SS = Single Fan, Satin
SP = Single Fan, Polished
SB = Single Fan, Black
DS = Dual Fan, Satin
DP = Dual Fan, Polished
DB = Dual Fan, Black
More Like This
Walker C-481-1 Cobra 1917-1923 Ford Model T Radiator for Chevy Engine
Walker Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Brass Radiator - Chevy
Walker C-487-1 Cobra 1928-1929 Ford Model A Radiator for Chevy Engine
Walker Z-501-1 Z-Series 1937 Chevrolet Radiator
Walker Z-491-2-FH Flathead V8 1932 Ford Radiator
Walker BZ491-2 Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Brass Radiator - Small Block Ford
Walker FHZ491-2 Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Brass Radiator - Flathead Ford
Walker B-Z-495-1 Z-Series 1937-1939 Ford Engine Standard Radiator
Walker B-Z-498-1 Z-Series 1933-1934 Ford Radiator for Ford Engine
Walker B-Z-Ac487-2 Z-Series 30-31 Model A Radiator/Condser Ford Engine
Q & A
Ever wonder what the difference is between single, double, and triple pass radiators was? Click here to find out!