AFCO 80280PRO Shelby GT500 Heat Exchanger w/ Fans
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- Ground Shipping Only - Can't Ship Air.
Q & A (1)
What's in the Box
Cooler intake temperatures mean more power. Its just that simple. While the factory supercharger cooling system is adequate in stock configuration, it struggles to keep up with the multitude of popular modifications that not only deliver more power, but also increase the stress and strain on the engine. AFCOs Heat Exchaners will regain lost horsepower by more effectively cooling intake temperatures, creating a more dense intake charge versus stock. This is critical in controlling detonation in a supercharged application.
- Optimized core technology for greater air flow
- Drops inlet temps to near ambient while under boost
- 100% Aluminum TIG-welded construction - NO EPOXY
- Direct Fit bolt-in installation - NO cutting & NO drilling required
- Installs with simple hand tools in approximately 30 mins.
- Consistent Performance - keeps coolant temp stable, pass after pass
Suitable for both drag and street use. Provides a 60-70° F drop in intake temperatures.
Pro Series exchanger features dual 10" SPAL fans with wiring harness and relay. It provides 350% more cooling area than stock.
10680280PRO Instructions (PDF)
Item Details26-1/4" Overall Width w/o Brackets,
11-3/8" Tall, 2-1/2" Thick