AFCO 80249NFAN 1999-2004 F-150 Lightning/Harley Heat Exchanger Fan Kit
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Cooler intake temperatures mean more power. Its just that simple. While the factory supercharger cooling system is adequate in stock configuration, it struggles to keep up with the multitude of popular modifications that not only deliver more power, but also increase the stress and strain on the engine. AFCOs Heat Exchaners will regain lost horsepower by more effectively cooling intake temperatures, creating a more dense intake charge versus stock. This is critical in controlling detonation in a supercharged application. Features wiring harness with a relay.
- Fan/Shroud assembly only (radiator not included)
- Optimized core technology for greater air flow
- Drops inlet temps to near ambient while under boost
- 100% Aluminum TIG-welded construction - NO EPOXY
- Direct Fit bolt-in installation - NO cutting & NO drilling required
- Installs with simple hand tools in approximately 30 mins.
- Consistent Performance - keeps coolant temp stable, pass after pass
- Fan/Shroud assembly pulls a constant 800+ CFM airflow
- Wiring harness with relay
Double Pass Instructions (PDF)
Learn more about the importance of using a fan and shroud with our radiators by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Item Detailsfor Pro Double Pass ONLY (not Single Pass)
More Like This
Maradyne Fans MM22KT Dual Cooling Fan, 11 Inch w/Mounting Flanges
Maradyne Fans MM22K Straight Blade Dual Cooling Fan, 11 Inch
Maradyne Fans MM22KS Dual Cooling Fan, 11 Inch w/Side Mounting Flanges
Dual 12 Inch Fan Shroud Combo, 28 W x 17 H
Dual 10 Inch Fan Shroud Combo, 22 W x 17 H
Dual 10 Inch Fan Shroud Combo, 21.75 W x 17.5 H
Electric Fan Shroud w/ Two Fans, 25-28 Inch Tank-to-Tank x 14-17 Inch
Electric Fan Shroud w/ Two Fans, 25 Inch Tank-to-Tank x 17-20 Inch
SPAL Curved Blade Fans
AFCO 80406FAN 2170 CFM Fan/Shroud Assembly for GM/Mopar Radiators
Q & A
Have a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
by Pat O.Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.