AFCO 80249N-FS 1999-2004 F150 Double Pass Heat Exchanger w/ Fan Shroud
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- Ground Shipping Only - Can't Ship Air.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Cooler intake temperatures mean more power. Its just that simple. While the factory supercharger cooling system is adequate in stock configuration, it struggles to keep up with the multitude of popular modifications that not only deliver more power, but also increase the stress and strain on the engine. AFCOs Heat Exchaners will regain lost horsepower by more effectively cooling intake temperatures, creating a more dense intake charge versus stock. This is critical in controlling detonation in a supercharged application.
- Optimized core technology for greater air flow
- Drops inlet temps to near ambient while under boost
- 100% Aluminum TIG-welded construction - NO EPOXY
- Direct Fit bolt-in installation - NO cutting & NO drilling required
- Installs with simple hand tools in approximately 30 mins.
- Consistent Performance - keeps coolant temp stable, pass after pass
- Fan/Shroud assembly pulls a constant 800+ CFM airflow
The Single Pass is great for an occasional stop on the gas, but if you are continually requiring mass amounts of power, the added cooling of the Double Pass and Fan/Shroud are your best choice.
Double Pass Instructions (PDF)
Learn more about the importance of using a fan and shroud with our radiators by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Item Details26-3/8" Overall Width, 8.9" Tall, 3" Think
(Measurements do not include shroud).