With 2 rows of 1" cores, AFCO Performance Series Radiators are perfect for the street, the strip, or anything in between. These crossflow radiators feature 2" mounting flanges which can be easily adapted to many applications. They are 100% TIG welded, 100% pressure tested and use no epoxy or sealers.
- 1970-74 Dodge Challenger (Big Block ONLY)
- 1970-74 Plymouth Barracuda (Big Block ONLY)
NOT a direct fit - measure your application. May require some modifications and/or fabricating for proper fit.
Mopar Radiator Installation Instructions (PDF)
Fan/Shroud Assembly sold separately.
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
- 100% Aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace Brazed Core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Billet filler neck offers strength and higher quality appearance over stamped
- Built-in fin covers (top & bottom) provide a great finish & aid installation
- Drain Cock included
- Inlets and outlets are positioned correctly for ease of flow
Filler Location: L
Brass Drain Cock Fitting: 1/4" NPT (included)
Filler Neck Hose Barb: 1/8" Straight (included)
Dry Weight: 14.50 lbs