AFCO 80108NRZ Dragster/Roadster Double Pass Radiator, Polished
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO's Double Pass 'Dragster' radiator is specifically designed for roadsters and dragsters. Designed to be compact and highly efficient, these radiators provide the needed cooling to keep you cool at the line without sacrificing performance due to excess weight and coolant.
- Overall Height: 21"
- Tank Height: 21"
- Width: 17-5/16"
- Tank Thickness: 2-1/8"
- Filler Location: None
- Inlet Size & Location: 3/4" FNPT (L)
- Outlet Size & Location: 3/4" FNPT (R)
- Drain Cock Fitting: 1/4" NPT brass (included)
- Dry Weight: 12.2 lbs.
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
More Like This
AFCO 80108NZ Dragster/Roadster Double Pass Radiator w/ Fan and Shroud
AFCO 80108N Dragster/Roadster Double Pass Radiator w/ Fan and Shroud
AFCO 80207 Micro/Mini/Midget 21x12 Cage Mount Double Pass Radiator
AFCO 80207-1 21 x 12 Inch Cage Mount Double Pass Radiator-1 In Push On
AFCO 80127LWN Lightweight Single Row Radiator-23-5/8 In. Wide Tank Top
AFCO 80208 Midget Radiator
AFCO 80100LWN Lightweight Single Row Radiator, 22-7/8 In Wide Tank Top
AFCO 1978-88 GM LS Swap Radiator
AFCO Direct Fit 1978-88 GM Radiators
AFCO Direct Fit 1970-81 GM Aluminum Radiators
Q & A
Ever wonder what the difference is between single, double, and triple pass radiators was? Click here to find out!