These AFCO Universal Fit Aluminum Crossflow Radiators use all the same technology that their Direct fit radiators do, but they do not have application specific mounting flanges and tabs. So if you are building something a little different or just want to save some cash these will fit the bill. We also have electric fan/shroud combos for these radiators listed.
All measurements include the end tanks. Overall width includes mountings flanges if used.
- 1-1/2" upper hose neck on the drivers side
- 1-3/4" lower hose neck on the passenger side
- 1/4" NPT brass drain cocks
- Welded-on 2" wide side mount flanges on most models
- Do not have built-in transmission coolers
- 10680103NP: 1960-1968 Chevy Fullsize with 22 3/8" Core - Crossflow
- 100% Aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace Brazed Core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Billet filler neck offers strength and higher quality appearance over stamped
- Built-in fin covers (top & bottom) provide a great finish & aid installation
- Drain Cock included
- Inlets and outlets are positioned correctly for ease of flow
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
With 2 rows of 1" cores, AFCO Performance Series Radiators are perfect for the street, the strip, or anything in between. These crossflow radiators can be easily adapted to many applications. They are 100% TIG welded, 100% pressure tested and use no epoxy or sealers.
- '65-'87 Grand Prix
- '65-'86 Catalina/Bonnevillle
- '67-'69 Firebird
- '68-'72 GTO/LeMans
- '70-'81 Firebird/Trans Am
- '73-'80 Grand Am
- '65-'79 Delta 88/98
- '66-'87 Cutlass/442
- '72-'77 Omega/Omega SX
- '59-'74 Impala, Biscayne, Caprice, Bel Air
- '70-'81 Camaro
- '68-'87 Chevelle/El Camino, Malibu, Monte Carlo
- '68-'79 Nova
NOT a direct fit - measure your application. May require some modifications and/or fabricating for proper fit.
Fan/Shroud Assembly sold separately.
- Overall Tank Height: 20"
- Tank Height: 18-1/2"
- Core Width: 22-3/8"
- Tank Width Top: 26-3/4"
- Tank Width Bottom: 26"
- Width with Flanges: 30"
- Tank Thickness: 3"
- Core Thickness: 2-1/4"
- Filler Location: R
- Inlet Diameter: 1.5" (L)
- Outlet Diameter: 1.75" (R)
- Brass Drain Cock Fitting: 1/4" NPT (included)
- Filler Neck Hose Barb: 1/8" Straight (included)
- Dry Weight: 13.75 lbs