AFCO 80103FNPZ Performance Mopar Alum. Radiator-26.75x19 In-Polished
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- Ground Shipping Only - Can't Ship Air.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
With 2 rows of 1" cores, AFCO Performance Series Radiators are perfect for the street, the strip, or anything in between. These crossflow radiators feature 2" mounting flanges which can be easily adapted to many applications. They are 100% TIG welded, 100% pressure tested and use no epoxy or sealers.
- 1962-70 Plymouth Belvedere
- 1965-74 Plymouth Satellite/Road Runner
- 1965-74 Dodge Coronet/Charger
- 1962-64 Dodge Polara
- 1962-64 Plymouth Savoy
NOT a direct fit - measure your application. May require some modifications and/or fabricating for proper fit.
Fan/Shroud Assembly sold separately.
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
- 100% Aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace Brazed Core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Billet filler neck offers strength and higher quality appearance over stamped
- Built-in fin covers (top & bottom) provide a great finish & aid installation
- Drain Cock included
- Inlets and outlets are positioned correctly for ease of flow
- Overall Tank Height: 20"
- Tank Height: 18-1/2"
- Core Width: 22-1/2"
- Tank Width Top: 26-3/4"
- Tank Width Bottom: 26"
- Width with Flanges: 30"
- Tank Thickness: 3"
- Filler Location: L
- Inlet Diameter: 1.5" (L)
- Outlet Diameter: 1.75" (R)
- Brass Drain Cock Fitting: 1/4" NPT (included)
- Filler Neck Hose Barb: 1/8" Straight (included)
- Dry Weight: 13.75 lbs
You may also be interested in:
Stainless Steel Expansion Tank, 3 Inch x 10 InchView$44.99Compare
Speedway High Pressure Radiator Cap, 29-31 LbsView$9.99Compare