AFCO 80101NP Performance 1967-69 Camaro/Firebird Radiator-27.5x18.5 In
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (1)
What's in the Box
With 2 rows of 1" cores, AFCO Performance Series Radiators are perfect for the street, the strip, or anything in between. These crossflow radiators feature 2" mounting flanges which can be easily adapted to many applications. They are 100% TIG welded, 100% pressure tested and use no epoxy or sealers. Roughly fits 1967-1969 Chevrolet Camaro and 1967-1969 Pontiac Firebird (GM F-Body).
- 100% Aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace Brazed Core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Billet filler neck offers strength and higher quality appearance over stamped
- Buil-in fin covers (top & bottom) provide a great finish & aid installation
- Drain Cock included
- Inlets and outlets are positioned correctly for ease of flow
NOT a direct fit - measure your application. May require some modifications and/or fabricating for proper fit.
Fan/Shroud Assembly sold separately.
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Item DetailsFiller Location: R
Brass Drain Cock Fitting: 1/4" NPT (included)
Filler Neck Hose Barb: 1/8" Straight (included)
Dry Weight: 14.20 lbs
You may also be interested in:
Speedway 1967-69 Camaro/Firebird Aluminum RadiatorView$329.99Compare
Speedway High Pressure Radiator Cap, 29-31 LbsView$9.99Compare