AFCO 7241-1028 F88i Series LH Rear Alum Caliper, 1.75 Bore/.810 Rotor
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Design, innovation, and strength are combined to give the F88i Caliper series unique performance advantages. Structural integrity is greatly increased due to an exclusive internal interlock system that requires less brake pedal effort, yet increases braking control with lap after lap consistency.
The result: more consistent pedal feel and stopping performance with less pad taper. These calipers are machined from billet 6061-T6 aluminum and feature internally machined lightening pockets, which makes them one of the lightest calipers on the market.
The high performance caliper of choice for Rocket Chassis.
Replaces SL and XL type calipers. 3.50" mounting centers.
Racer Note: Racing brake calipers, if properly maintained, can generally be used for several racing seasons. Frequent replacement of the caliper pistons and seals will increase caliper life and performance.
Caliper Piston Tech Note (Link)
- Exclusive interlocking design significantly reduces caliper flex and distortion. The extra rigidity provides for more consistent stopping performance and less brake pad taper.
- All F88i calipers are built with staggered piston diameters to eliminate excessive brake pad taper
- Stainless steel abutment plates reflect heat and protect the caliper from pad gouging
- Stainless steel heat shields reflect heat from the caliper helping to reduce fluid temperatures
- Ultra-high temperature resistant square cut seals resist damage caused from heat and wear
- Billet machined 6061-T6 aluminum construction provides maximum strength
- Internally machined lightening pockets for maximum weight reduction without sacrificing rigidity. The F88i caliper is one of the lightest billet calipers on the market.
- Stainless steel pistons help to reduce fluid temperatures and piston wear
- Heat resistant and reflective finish help reduce caliper temperature
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
AFCO 7242-0038 F88i Caliper Shim Kit, .078, .050, .020View$6.99
AFCO 7242-0049 F88 Debris Shield, 1.25 Inch RotorView$20.99