AFCO 6875R-1 Reactor Rear Drag Shock, Chevy/GM, 7 Inch Stroke
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- Ground Shipping Only - Can't Ship Air.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
AFCO Single Adjustable Monotube REAR shocks are an economical alternative to the fully double adjustable design. The single adjustable gives you the ability to adjust rebound dampening control without affecting the compression dampening characteristics of the shock.
- Body Mount: Tie Bar with 2.375" bolt centers
- Shaft Mount: 1/2" I.D. bearing (1.06")
- Quicker R.T.s
- Gas Mono-tube design for superior tuning and performance
- Rebound adjustable only - will not bleed over to compression
- Can be upgraded to a coil-over shock
- 100% co-Tested and Serial Numbered
- The rebound adjustment is the most critical in tuning a drag racing set-up. This adjustment allows the tuner to dial in the "un-loading action" of the chassis and keep the tires planted during the critical first 60 down the track.
- Can be used as a coil-over shock with 106-20135D coil-over hardware kit (purchase separate).
Fits most 55-96 GM chassis - see Applications tab for fittment.
Item Details13.20" Comp, 20.20" Ext
- '82-'96 Blazer/S-10* - Part # 1066875R1
- '68-'87 El Camino* - Part # 1066875R1
- '64-'67 El Camino* - Part # 1066875R1
- '68-'83 Chevelle/Malibu* - Part # 1066875R1
- '64-'67 Chevelle/Malibu* - Part # 1066875R1
- '73 Nova With H.D. Rear* - Part # 1066875R1
- '68-'72 Nova W/ Mono-leaf" - Part # 1066875R1
- '68-'72 Nova W/ Multi-leaf* - Part # 1066875R1
- '65-'86 Fullsize* - Part # 1066875R1
- '55-'57 Fullsize* - Part # 1066875R1
- '70-'88 Monte Carlo* - Part # 1066875R1
- '75-'80 Monza" - Part # 1066875R1
- '72-'77 Vega" - Part # 1066875R1
(*) May need to "slot" tie bar mount.
(") Check extended and compressed dimensions.
You may also be interested in:
AFCO 6875F Reactor 1993-02 Camaro Front Drag ShocksView$199.99Compare