AFCO 6610011 Forward Mount Pedal Bias Bar Kit
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
InfoReplacement bias bar kit for the forward mount brake pedal.
This product has no reviews.
0 questions : 0 answers
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
AFCO 6610001 Forward Mount Dual Swing Brake/Clutch Pedals, 6.25: RatioView$219.99
Quick ViewQuick View Detailsx
These forged aluminum forward mount pedals from Afco are top of the line in terms of quality and performance. They feature ultra-strong upper mounts, a new rounded clevis design to prevent bias-bar lock-up at extreme limits of travel, and integral bias bearing stops to prevent lock-up when adjusting bias.
- H-Beam forged aluminum pedal design
- Ultra-strong upper mount has 52% less flex than the competition
- Exclusive bias "tie-bar" adds strength and sets clevis spacing for proper master cylinder function
- Ultra high strength bias bar; same strength of 7/16 bias bar in the traditional 3/8 size
- Internal hex in bias bar eases bias set up
- Four 1/4-20 auxiliary mounting posts for added rigidity
- Extra coarse, industrial grade anti-skid foot pads
- 4.36 lbs
- 6.25:1 pedal ratio