AFCO 5 Inch x 13 Inch Rear Springs
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
There's a lot riding on your springs-literally. Springs are your car's connection to the ground, and their performance is directly related to all other suspension components. Inconsistent, weak springs can cause a multitude of handling problems , and, in some cases, dangerous situations. When it comes to choosing coil springs, there are many alternatives, but if you want the best you can get, the choice is clear: CHOOSE AFCOILS.
All AFCOILS carry a lifetime warranty to remain within 2% of the original nominal free height. Choose your rate.
- Every AFCO Coil Spring is machine-ground on both ends to tolerances within 1 degree, and then pressed to solid height and "pre-set." This process virtually eliminates any potential for additional set.
- AFCO has made a science of optimizing the variables of material thickness and coil spacing to achieve the best possible design for each rate and height of spring in their product line.
- AFCOILS incorporate the use of super-high tensile strength chrome silicon wire for long life and and a consistent rate. All springs are cold wound on the latest automated coiling equipment and heat treated twice during manufacturing to be able to withstand even the most abusive conditions.
- To further enhance durability, AFCOILS are shot-peened and coated with a durable yellow finish.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Tru-Coil Racing Coil Springs, Rear, 5 x 13 InchMore InfoCompare
Eibach Rear Racing Springs, 5 x 13 InchMore InfoCompare
AFCO 20132P Pro Coil Spring Slider$219.99Price: $206.99More InfoCompare
Any dirt oval track racer knows how harsh the racing environment can be. Tru-Coil rear coil springs are designed specifically to withstand the rigors of dirt oval track racing. These rear coil springs are the most durable on the market due to precision manufacturing and the high quality chrome vanadium steel construction. Chrome vanadium steel is a material that has amazing strength and toughness, plus it's resistance to fatigue under high temperatures is second to none. These springs are guaranteed to stay "Tru" to their rate and shape.
Tru-Coil rear coil springs have a powdercoated, not painted, finish. Powder coating is tougher than paint which means it has superior corrosion protection. Offered in a stunning purple color, these coil springs can easily be seen when walking past victory lane. Varying spring rates will allow the racer a greater range in their chasiss setup. Rates start at 125 and increase up to 300, and are marked on the spring for easy identification. These springs are also ground flat on both ends.
To top it all off, Tru-Coil rear coil springs are affordably priced and are sure to meet the racer's budget. Such low prices make it extremely easy to experiment with different spring rates, allowing the racer to find the perfect one. Tru-Coil rear coil springs are simply the best bang for the racer's buck!
- Rear coil springs
- 13" Free Height
- 5" Outside Diameter
- Chrome Vanadium Steel construction
- Guarantees consistent rates for all springs
- Powdercoated finish
- Ground flat on both ends
- Purple color
- Varying rates from 125-300
As racing get more sophisticated, you need higher quality components to give you that competitive edge. Eibach springs give you that edge with their state-of-the-art manufacturing and tolerances.
Eibach springs remain within 2% of their spring rate for the life of the springs.
Several different rates available.
The Afco spring slider is a proven design that is low friction, easy to rebuild and just four turns gives you one inch of adjustment.
- Specially designed spring plate will not separate during hike up
- Hardened steel shaft
- Low friction design
- Low maintainance
- Only four turns for one inch adjustment
- Complete and ready to install