AFCO 5 Inch x 13 Inch Rear Springs
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
There's a lot riding on your springs-literally. Springs are your car's connection to the ground, and their performance is directly related to all other suspension components. Inconsistent, weak springs can cause a multitude of handling problems , and, in some cases, dangerous situations. When it comes to choosing coil springs, there are many alternatives, but if you want the best you can get, the choice is clear: CHOOSE AFCOILS.
All AFCOILS carry a lifetime warranty to remain within 2% of the original nominal free height. Choose your rate.
- Every AFCO Coil Spring is machine-ground on both ends to tolerances within 1 degree, and then pressed to solid height and "pre-set." This process virtually eliminates any potential for additional set.
- AFCO has made a science of optimizing the variables of material thickness and coil spacing to achieve the best possible design for each rate and height of spring in their product line.
- AFCOILS incorporate the use of super-high tensile strength chrome silicon wire for long life and and a consistent rate. All springs are cold wound on the latest automated coiling equipment and heat treated twice during manufacturing to be able to withstand even the most abusive conditions.
- To further enhance durability, AFCOILS are shot-peened and coated with a durable yellow finish.
You may also be interested in:
Tru-Coil Rear Spring - 5 Inch X 13 InchMore Info
Eibach Rear Racing Springs, 5 x 13 InchMore Info
AFCO 20132P Pro Coil Spring Slider$219.99Price: $206.99More Info
These 13" Rear Tru-Coil Springs are precision wound using chrome vanadium wire which guarantees consistent rates for all springs. Our low prices make it easy for you to experiment with different rates!
13" free height, 5" O.D. ground flat on both ends. Tru-Coil Racing Springs are the finest for the money. Consistent performers.
-### at end of part number indicates rate.
Suggested Spring Setup Chart
As racing get more sophisticated, you need higher quality components to give you that competitive edge. Eibach springs give you that edge with their state-of-the-art manufacturing and tolerances.
Eibach springs remain within 2% of their spring rate for the life of the springs.
Several different rates available.
The Afco spring slider is a proven design that is low friction, easy to rebuild and just four turns gives you one inch of adjustment.
- Specially designed spring plate will not separate during hike up
- Hardened steel shaft
- Low friction design
- Low maintainance
- Only four turns for one inch adjustment
- Complete and ready to install