AFCO 5 1/2 Inch x 9 1/2 Inch Front Springs
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
There's a lot riding on your springs-literally. Springs are your car's connection to the ground, and their performance is directly related to all other suspension components. Inconsistent, weak springs can cause a multitude of handling problems , and, in some cases, dangerous situations. When it comes to choosing coil springs, there are many alternatives, but if you want the best you can get, the choice is clear: CHOOSE AFCOILS.
All AFCOILS carry a lifetime warranty to remain within 2% of the original nominal free height.
Fits 1973-1983 Chevelle, 1970-1992 Camaro/Firebird, 1975-1979 Nova, 1973-1988 Monte Carlo, Cutlass, Regal & Grand Prix. Choose your rate.
- Every AFCO Coil Spring is machine-ground on both ends to tolerances within 1 degree, and then pressed to solid height and "pre-set." This process virtually eliminates any potential for additional set.
- AFCO has made a science of optimizing the variables of material thickness and coil spacing to achieve the best possible design for each rate and height of spring in their product line.
- AFCOILS incorporate the use of super-high tensile strength chrome silicon wire for long life and and a consistent rate. All springs are cold wound on the latest automated coiling equipment and heat treated twice during manufacturing to be able to withstand even the most abusive conditions.
- To further enhance durability, AFCOILS are shot-peened and coated with a durable yellow finish.
You may also be interested in:
Eibach Front Racing Springs - 5-1/2 Inch x 9-1/2 InchPrice: $54.99More Info
Tru-Coil Racing Front Coil Springs, 5-1/2 x 9-1/2 InchesMore Info
These 5-1/2" front springs have 9-1/2" free height and 5-1/2" O.D. Ground flat on one end.
As racing get more sophisticated, you need higher quality components to give you that competitive edge. Eibach springs give you that edge with their state-of-the-art manufacturing and tolerances. Eibach springs remain within 2% of their spring rate for the life of the springs.
-#### at end of part number indicates rate.
These 5-1/2" front springs are the finest front racing springs on the market. Designed exclusively for oval track racing, these springs are precision wound using chrome vanadium wire which guarantees consistent rates for all springs. They can be used with shims or weight jacks. Our low price allows you to experiment with different rates. Give your car the handling it needs for quicker entrance and exit speeds through the corners.
5-1/2" front springs fit:
- 1973-Up Chevelle, Monte Carlo
- 1970-Up Camaro, Firebird
- 1975-Up Nova
- Most Fords
Used in conjunction with weight jack or spring spacer. Has a 9-1/2" free height, 5-1/2" O.D., and is ground flat on one end.
Suggested Spring Setup Chart (GIF)