AFCO 5 1/2 Inch x 9 1/2 Inch Front Springs
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
There's a lot riding on your springs-literally. Springs are your car's connection to the ground, and their performance is directly related to all other suspension components. Inconsistent, weak springs can cause a multitude of handling problems , and, in some cases, dangerous situations. When it comes to choosing coil springs, there are many alternatives, but if you want the best you can get, the choice is clear: CHOOSE AFCOILS.
All AFCOILS carry a lifetime warranty to remain within 2% of the original nominal free height.
Fits 1973-1983 Chevelle, 1970-1992 Camaro/Firebird, 1975-1979 Nova, 1973-1988 Monte Carlo, Cutlass, Regal & Grand Prix. Choose your rate.
- Every AFCO Coil Spring is machine-ground on both ends to tolerances within 1 degree, and then pressed to solid height and "pre-set." This process virtually eliminates any potential for additional set.
- AFCO has made a science of optimizing the variables of material thickness and coil spacing to achieve the best possible design for each rate and height of spring in their product line.
- AFCOILS incorporate the use of super-high tensile strength chrome silicon wire for long life and and a consistent rate. All springs are cold wound on the latest automated coiling equipment and heat treated twice during manufacturing to be able to withstand even the most abusive conditions.
- To further enhance durability, AFCOILS are shot-peened and coated with a durable yellow finish.
You may also be interested in:
Eibach Front Racing Springs - 5-1/2 Inch x 9-1/2 InchPrice: $54.99More Info
Tru-Coil Racing Coil Springs, Front, 5-1/2 x 9-1/2InchMore Info
These 5-1/2" front springs have 9-1/2" free height and 5-1/2" O.D. Ground flat on one end.
As racing get more sophisticated, you need higher quality components to give you that competitive edge. Eibach springs give you that edge with their state-of-the-art manufacturing and tolerances. Eibach springs remain within 2% of their spring rate for the life of the springs.
-#### at end of part number indicates rate.
Tru-Coil front coil springs are simply the finest on the market. These front coil springs are designed exclusively for oval track racing, and are guaranteed to withstand the rigorous conditions of the track. What makes these springs so durable is that they're constructed from chrome vanadium steel. Chrome vanadium steel is a premium material that has unbeatable strength and toughness, plus is fatigue resistant to scorching hot temperatures. Tru-Coil front coil springs are guaranteed to stay "Tru" to their rate and shape.
Along with a chrome vanadium steel construction, these front coil springs have a powder coated finish. Powder coating is tougher than paint, resulting in a more durable product with superior corrosion protection. With their highly visible, remarkable purple color, these coil springs are easy to spot in victory lane. They can be used with shims or weight jacks and come in various rates ranging from 475 to 1450. Varying rates allows a racer a greater range in their chassis setup. Spring rates are marked on the coil spring for easy identification. Tru-Coil front coil springs are ground flat on one end.
These amazing front coil springs will fit 1973 and up Chevelles and Monte Carlos, 1970 and up Camaros and Firebirds, and 1975 and up Novas and most fords. To top it all off, Tru-Coil front coil springs are affordably priced and are sure to meet the racer's budget. Such low prices make it extremely easy to experiment with different spring rates, allowing the racer to find the perfect one. Tru-Coil front coil springs are simply the best bang for the racer's buck!
- Front coil springs
- Chrome Vanadium Steel construction
- Guarantees consistent rates for all springs
- Can be used with shims or weight jacks
- Purple color
- Powder coated finish
- Ground flat on one end
- 9-1/2" free height
- 5-1/2" O.D.
- Varying rates from 500-1600
- 5" front springs fit:
- 1973-Up Chevelle, Monte Carlo
- 1970-Up Camaro, Firebird
- 1975-Up Nova and most Fords