AFCO 5-1/2 x 11 Inch Street Stock Front Springs, 1970-92 GM Passenger
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (4)
What's in the Box
There's a lot riding on your springs-literally. Springs are your car's connection to the ground, and their performance is directly related to all other suspension components. Inconsistent, weak springs can cause a multitude of handling problems , and, in some cases, dangerous situations. When it comes to choosing coil springs, there are many alternatives, but if you want the best you can get, the choice is clear: CHOOSE AFCOILS.
All AFCOILS carry a lifetime warranty to remain within 2% of the original nominal free height. Choose your rate.
Fits 1973 Chevelle/Malibu; 1973-1988 Monte Carlo, Cutlass, Regal, Grand Prix; and 1970-1992 Camaro.
- Coil spring is machine-ground on both ends to tolerances within 1 degree and then pressed to solid height and "pre-set" to eliminate any potential for additional set
- Optimized material thickness and coil spacing to achieve the best possible design for each rate and height of spring in the product line
- Super-high tensile strength chrome silicon wire for long life and and a consistent rate
- Springs are cold wound on the latest automated coiling equipment and heat treated twice during manufacturing to withstand the most abusive conditions
- To enhance durability, AFCOILS are shot-peened and coated with a durable finish
- 1973-83 CHEVELLE, MALIBU, EL CAMONO
- 1973-88 MONTE CARLO, REGAL, GRAND PRIX
- 1970-92 CAMARO, FIREBIRD
- Black finish to be stock appearing
- 11" tall - spacers not necessary
- Fits most street stocks that require 5-1/2" springs
- Rates specifically for racing