AFCO 40217 Crank-Type Bias Adjuster, 28 Inch
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
InfoSteel adjuster is supplied with loose weld-on mount tab, which will allow a custom fit for each application.
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
AFCO 40217G Crank-Type Bias Adjuster, 30-1/2 InchView$34.99
QTM Brakes 622-5102X Left Hand Brake Bias ShifterView$219.99
Quick ViewQuick View Detailsx
Adjusting the brake bias in your race car is critical to the stability of the car during braking. This sequential style brake bias shifter makes adjusting the brake bias a snap. This brake bias shifter has 17-19 adjustment positions, you can quickly identify current bias position and it locks firmly in place after each adjustment. The "bump & go" feature allows the shifter to move only one position per input so you don't over or under adjust. This brake bias shifter is also engineered to have extremely consistent percentage of bias change per adjustment.
- Left hand sequential style
- Typically used on pedal assemblies with driver facing master cylinders (reverse mount pedals)
- Brake Bias Shifter
- Sequential style brake bias adjustment
- "Bump & Go" only moves one position per input
- Locks firmly in place after adjustment
- Quick visual identification of current bias position
- Extremely consistent percentage of bias change per adjustment
- 17-19 adjustment positions
- Each position equals .050" heim joint travel
- No "spring back" or hystoresis
- Push/pull style for consistency
- Balance Bar Assembly
- Works with 2-1/2" to 2-5/8" centerline pedal assemblies
- Consistently square to the master cylinder to provide better bias consistency
- Extends master cylinder life
- Engineered so that the bearing travels in one plane