AFCO 3895M Eliminator Rear Shocks, Single Adj - Mopar
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 0 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
InfoAFCO Eliminator Twin Tube Adjustable REAR shocks are built specifically for drag racing. Using advanced onboard diagnostics, AFCO developed the Eliminator Series to precisely control your race car at every point on the track. With the easy-to-use, repeatable "click" settings, this shock will give you unsurpassed traction.
Single (Rebound) Adjustable shocks are an economical alternative that gives you the ability to adjust rebound dampening control without affecting the compression dampening characteristics of the shock.
- Lightweight aluminum construction easily dissipates heat
- Rebound settings are adjusted via a shaft-mounted knob with 32 clicks
- Smooth, Ultra Low Friction rod guide
- Low resistance allows internals to function to their fullest potential
- Almost no "stiction" to interfere with putting the power down
- Coil-over Ready
See Applications tab for Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth chassis fittment.
Item DetailsSingle Adjustable
15.90" Comp, 24.90" Ext
ApplicationWarning - The chart below is a general guide only. We highly recommend you measure your chassis for proper length and mount points before ordering.
- '74-'78 Fullsize
- '57-'64 Fullsize
- '70-'74 Challenger
- '65-'72 Charger/Coronet
- '75-'76 Cordoba
- '77-'79 Magnum
- '64-'76 Dart
- '62-'78 Monaco
- '61-'62 Monaco
- '64-'74 Barracuda
- '73-'74 Satellite/Belvedere
- '65-'72 Satellite/Belvedere
- '62-'70 Savoy/Fury/Belvedere
- '67-'70 GTX
- '68-'75 Roadrunner
- '64-'76 Duster/Valiant
- The rebound adjustment is the most critical in tuning a drag racing set-up. This adjustment allows the tuner to dial in the "un-loading action" of the chassis and keep the tires planted during the critical first 60' down the track.
- Coil-over kit hardware is included. Coil spring NOT included.
- Body Mount: 5/8" I.D. Bearing (1/2" wide)
- Shaft Mount: 1/2" I.D. Bearing (5/8" wide)
More Like This
AFCO 3190CA 31 Series Alum Mono-Tube Single Adj. Shock, 9 Inch Stroke
AFCO 2695-510 26 Series Large Threaded Gas Shock 9 In. Comp 2/Reb 5-10
AFCO 26936-5Z 26 Series Big Threaded Gas Shock, 9 Inch, Comp 3-6/Reb 5
AFCO 2694-36 26 Series Large Threaded Gas Shock 9 Inch, Comp 4/Reb 3-6
AFCO 26946-4 26 Series Large Threaded Gas Shock-9 Inch, Comp 4-6/Reb 4
AFCO 26946-6 26 Series Large Threaded Gas Shock-9 Inch, Comp 4-6/Reb 6
AFCO 2694-48Z 26 Series Big Threaded Gas Shock, 9 Inch, Comp 4/Reb 4-8
AFCO 2695-36Z 26 Series Big Threaded Gas Shock, 9 Inch, Comp 5/Reb 3-6
AFCO 2694-36DZ 26 Series Big Threaded Shock 9 Inch, LH, Comp 4/Reb 3-6
AFCO 2695-36DZ 26 Series Big Threaded Shock 9 Inch, LH, Comp 5/Reb 3-6