AFCO 3875R-1 Eliminator Rear Shock-7 Inch, Bearing Shaft, Chevrolet/GM
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO Eliminator Twin Tube Adjustable REAR shocks are built specifically for drag racing. Using advanced onboard diagnostics, AFCO developed the Eliminator Series to precisely control your race car at every point on the track. With the easy-to-use, repeatable "click" settings, this shock will give you unsurpassed traction.
Single (Rebound) Adjustable shocks are an economical alternative that gives you the ability to adjust rebound dampening control without affecting the compression dampening characteristics of the shock.
- Body Mount: Tie Bar with 2.375" bolt centers
- Shaft Mount: 1/2" I.D. bearing (1.06")
Fits most 55-96 GM chassis - see Applications tab for fittment.
Item DetailsSingle Adjustable
13.90" Comp, 20.90" Ext
Warning - The chart below is a general guide only. We highly recommend you measure your chassis for proper length and mount points before ordering.
- '82-'96 Blazer/S-10* - Part # 1063875R1
- '68-'87 El Camino* - Part # 1063875R1
- '64-'67 El Camino* - Part # 1063875R1
- '93-'02 Camaro" - Part # 1063875R
- '82-'92 Camaro" - Part # 1063875R
- '70-'81 Camaro* - Part # 1063875R2
- '67-'69 Camaro" - Part # 1063875R
- '68-'83 Chevelle/Malibu* - Part # 1063875R1
- '64-'67 Chevelle/Malibu* - Part # 1063875R1
- '76-'87 Chevette" - Part # 1063875R
- '74-'79 Chevy II/Nova" - Part # 1063875R
- '73 Nova Non - H.D. Rear - Part # 1063875F (same as '93-'02 Camaro FRONT - mounting point mods may be needed)
- '73 Nova With H.D. Rear* - Part # 1063875R1
- '68-'72 Nova W/ Mono-leaf" - Part # 1063875R1
- '68-'72 Nova W/ Multi-leaf* - Part # 1063875R1
- '62-'67 Chevy II W/ Multi-leaf" - Part # 1063875R
- '53-'62 Corvette" - Part #1063875R
- '65-'86 Fullsize* - Part # 1063875R1
- '55-'57 Fullsize* - Part # 1063875R1
- '70-'88 Monte Carlo* - Part # 1063875R1
- '75-'80 Monza" - Part # 1063875R1
- '72-'77 Vega" - Part # 1063875R1
- Shock also fits all Buick, Oldsmobile, and Pontiac equivalents.
(*) May need to "slot" tie bar mount.
(") Check extended and compressed dimensions.
- The rebound adjustment is the most critical in tuning a drag racing set-up. This adjustment allows the tuner to dial in the "un-loading action" of the chassis and keep the tires planted during the critical first 60' down the track.
- Can be used as a coil-over shock with 106-20135D coil-over hardware kit (purchase separate).
- Lightweight aluminum construction easily dissipates heat
- Rebound settings are adjusted via a shaft-mounted knob with 32 clicks
- Smooth, Ultra Low Friction rod guide
- Low resistance allows internals to function to their fullest potential
- Almost no "stiction" to interfere with putting the power down
- Coil-over Ready w/ purchase of kit 106-20135D
More Like This
AFCO 3875R-2 Eliminator Adj Rear Shock-7 Inch-Shaft Stud, Chevrolet/GM
AFCO 2673-36Z 26 Series Big Threaded Adj. Shock 7 In., Comp 3/Reb 3-6
AFCO 26736-6Z 26 Series Large Threaded Adj Shock 7 In., Comp 3-6/Reb 6
AFCO 2674-36Z 26 Series Big Threaded Adj. Shock, 7 In., Comp 4/Reb 3-6
AFCO 2675-36Z 26 Series Big Threaded Adj. Shock 7 Inch, Comp 5/Reb 3-6
AFCO 2674-48Z 26 Series Big Threaded Adj. Shock 7 Inch, Comp 4/Reb 4-8
AFCO 2675-47 26 Series Big Threaded Adj. Shock, 7 Inch, Comp 5/Reb 4-7
AFCO 2676-36Z 26 Series Big Threaded Adj. Shock, 7 In., Comp 6/Reb 3-6
AFCO 2673-610Z 26 Series Big Threaded Adj Shock 7 Inch Comp 3/Reb 6-10
AFCO 2674-712Z 26 Series Big Threaded Adj Shock 7 Inch Comp 4/Reb 7-12