AFCO Pro Touring Shocks provide bolt-on high performance handing for your Tri-Five Chevy. These twin-tube shocks are built around a lightweight billet aluminum body housing a low friction rod guide for consistent, fade-free performance. Adjustments are made with a simple click of the knob.
- 7" Stroke - 13.90" Comp - 20.90" Ext
- 15.50"-18.50" Shock eye-to-eye Length @ Ride Height
- 100% Bolt On (Stock Mount)
- Gives you Total Control over your cars handling capabilities
- Compression adjustment controls bump and "front end feel" during cornering
- Rebound adjustment controls body roll and properly dampens spring for overall handling synergy
- Factory Dyno Tested for performance
- Made in the USA
Note: You may need to "slot" the tie bar mount.
For application information see Application tab.
- 1972-77 Chevy Vega
- 1975-80 Chevy Monza (and equivalent GM H-Body).
- 1982-1996 Chevy Blazer, S-10 pickup, GMC Jimmy, and Sonoma pickup (2WD only).
- 1965-1986 Chevy Impala, Bel Air, Caprice, Biscayne, and equivalet Buick-Oldsmobile-Pontiac GM B-Body.
- 1968-72 Chevy Nova w/ Multileaf Springs (may need to "slot" tie bar mount)
- 1968-72 Chevy Nova w/ Monoleaf Springs (check extended & compressed dimensions)
- 1973 Chevy Nova w/ H.D. Rear** (may need to "slot" tie bar mount)
- ** For 1973 Nova w/ Non-H.D. Rear use shocks 106-3875CF or 106-3870CF.
- 1955-57 Chevy Fullsize
- 1964-87 El Camino
- 1964-83 Chevelle, Malibu
- 1970-88 Monte Carlo
- (Buick, Olds, Pontiac, Equivalent Body for most years)
Be sure to check extended & compressed dimensions.
Single Adjustable (Rebound)
Single adjustable shocks are an economical alternative to the full double adjustable design. The Single adjustment gives you the ability to adjust rebound dampening control without affecting the compression dampening characteristics of the shock. The rebound adjustment is the most critical in tuning a drag racing set-up. This adjustment allows the tuner to dial in the "unloading action" of the chassis and keep the tires planted during the critical first 60' down the track.