AFCO Pro Touring Shocks provide high performance handing for every generation. These twin-tube shocks are built around a lightweight billet aluminum body housing a low friction rod guide for consistent, fade-free performance. Adjustments are made with a simple click of the knob.
Rear axle shocks for 1973 Chevy Nova w/ Non-H.D. Rear (mounting point modifications may be needed). Note: The parts are described as "front" shocks, but they are indeed intended for 1973 Nova "rear".
- 7" Stroke - 13.90" Comp - 20.90" Ext
- 15.50"-18.50" Shock eye-to-eye Length @ Ride Height
- Gives you Total Control over your cars handling capabilities
- Compression adjustment controls bump and "front end feel" during cornering
- Rebound adjustment controls body roll and properly dampens spring for overall handling synergy
- Factory Dyno Tested for performance
- Made in the USA
For application information see Application tab.
- Rear axle shocks for 1973 Chevy Nova w/ Non-H.D. Rear (mounting point modifications may be needed). Note: The parts are described as "front" shocks, but they are indeed intended for 1973 Nova "rear".
Single Adjustable (Rebound)
Single adjustable shocks are an economical alternative to the full double adjustable design. The Single adjustment gives you the ability to adjust rebound dampening control without affecting the compression dampening characteristics of the shock. The rebound adjustment is the most critical in tuning a drag racing set-up. This adjustment allows the tuner to dial in the "unloading action" of the chassis and keep the tires planted during the critical first 60' down the track.