AFCO 3870CR Pro Touring Double Adjustable Rear Shock, Ford/Mercury/GM
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO Pro Touring Shocks provide bolt-on high performance handing for every generation. These twin-tube shocks are built around a lightweight billet aluminum body housing a low friction rod guide for consistent, fade-free performance. Adjustments are made with a simple click of the knob.
- 7" Stroke - 13.90" Comp - 20.90" Ext
- 15.50"-18.50" Shock eye-to-eye Length @ Ride Height
- 100% Bolt On (Stock Mount)
- Gives you Total Control over your cars handling capabilities
- Compression adjustment controls bump and "front end feel" during cornering
- Rebound adjustment controls body roll and properly dampens spring for overall handling synergy
- Factory Dyno Tested for performance
- Made in the USA
For application information see Application tab.
- 1962-67 Chevy II, Nova w/ Multileaf Springs
- 1974-79 Chevy II, Nova
- 1973 Nova Non-H.D. Rear
- 1967-69 Camaro
- 1982-92 Camaro
- 1993-02 Camaro/Firebird
- 1953-62 Corvette
- 1976-87 Chevy Chevette and Buick-Oldsmobile-Pontiac equivalent GM T-Body.
- 1972-79 Fairlane - Torino **
- 1966-70 Falcon **
- 1965-86 Fullsize **
- 1957-59 Fullsize
- 1981-82 Granada
- 1979-93 Mustang
- 1972-79 Ranchero **
- 1967-79 T-Bird **
- 1979-86 Capri
- 1980-82 Cougar
- 1974-79 Cougar **
- 1965-86 Fullsize **
- 1972-76 Montego **
** Check extended and compressed dimensions.
NotesDouble Adjustable (Rebound & Compression)
Double adjustable shocks are the ultimate tool in the chassis tuner's arsenal. The Double adjustments of both compression and rebound dampening are completely independent - changing the setting of one has no effect on the setting of the other. By allowing full control over both compression and rebound forces, this shock gives the tuner the ability to fine tune every aspect of chassis movement to provide the ultimate in acceleration control and overall driveability.
More Like This
AFCO 3870CR-1 Pro Touring Double Adjustable Rear Shock, Chevy / GM
AFCO 6270 Silver Series Dirt Late Model Shock-7 Inch, Comp 3-6/Reb 3-6
AFCO 6270SX2 62 Series Dirt Late Model Shock-7 Inch, Comp 3-6/Reb 5-12
AFCO 62736-610Z 62 Series Late Model Shock, 7 Inch, Comp 3-6/Reb 6-10
AFCO 4770LR1 47 Series Twin-Tube Double Adjust Shock-7 Inch, Left Rear
AFCO 3770HSRX2 Alum. Big Adj. Threaded Shock 7 Inch, High Speed Tracks
AFCO 37736-27Z 37 Series Alum Big Adj Threaded Shock, Comp 3-6/Reb 2-7
AFCO 3770Z 37 Series Alum Adj Twin Tube Shock, 7 In., Comp 3-6/Reb 3-6
AFCO 47736-610Z 47 Series Adj Twin Tube Shock 7 Inch Comp 3-6/Reb 6-10
AFCO 47736-36Z 47 Series Adj Twin Tube Shock, 7 Inch, Comp 3-6/Reb 3-6