AFCO 3870 Eliminator Coil-Over Shock, Double Adjustable, 7 Inch Stroke
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- Ground Shipping Only - Can't Ship Air.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
AFCO Eliminator Twin Tube Adjustable shocks are built specifically for drag racing. Using advanced onboard diagnostics, AFCO developed the Eliminator Series to precisely control your race car at every point on the track. With the easy-to-use, repeatable "click" settings, this shock will give you unsurpassed traction.
By allowing full control over both compression and rebound forces, Double Adjustable shocks give the tuner the ability to fine tune every aspect of the chassis movement to provide the ultimate in acceleration control and overall driveability.
Double adjustable shocks are the ultimate tool in the chassis tuners arsenal. The double adjustments of both compression and rebound dampening are completely independent - changing the setting of one has no effect on the setting of the other.
- Body Mount: 1/2" I.D. Bearing (1.060" wide)
- Shaft Mount: 1/2" I.D. Bearing (1.060" wide)
Note: Coil spring NOT included.
Item DetailsDouble Adjustable
13.9" Comp, 20.9" Ext, 14" spring height
15.5"-18.5" @ ride height
- Compression & Rebound Adjustable with the "click" of a knob
- Smooth, Ultra Low Friction rod guide
- Low resistance allows internals to function to their fullest potential
- Almost no "stiction" to interfere with putting the power down
- Bearing mount ends reduce suspension binding
- Includes all hardware to mount a 2-5/8" spring