AFCO 3865M Mopar Eliminator Single Adjustable Front Shock, 6 In Stroke
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO Eliminator Twin Tube Adjustable FRONT shocks are built specifically for drag racing. Using advanced onboard diagnostics, AFCO developed the Eliminator Series to precisely control your race car at every point on the track. With the easy-to-use, repeatable "click" settings, this shock will give you unsurpassed traction.
Single (Rebound) Adjustable shocks are an economical alternative that gives you the ability to adjust rebound dampening control without affecting the compression dampening characteristics of the shock.
- Body Mount: 1/2" I.D. Bearing (1.06" wide)
- Shaft Mount: 9/16" Stud (3-1/8" length, 1-1/8" threads, 1-3/4" washers)
- Lightweight aluminum construction easily dissipates heat
- Rebound settings are adjusted via a shaft-mounted knob with 32 clicks
- Smooth, Ultra Low Friction rod guide
- Low resistance allows internals to function to their fullest potential
- Almost no "stiction" to interfere with putting the power down
- Coil-over Ready w/ purchase of kit 106-20135D
See Applications tab for Dodge-Plymouth chassis fittment.
Item DetailsSingle Adjustable
12.90" Comp, 18.90" Ext
Warning - The chart below is a general guide only. We highly recommend you measure your chassis for proper length and mount points before ordering.
- '70-'74 Challenger - Part # 1063865M
- '73-'78 Charger/Coronet - Part # 1063865M
- '77-'79 Magnum - Part # 1063865M
- '64-'74 Barracuda - Part # 1063865M
- '67-'70 GTX - Part # 1063865M
- '68-'75 Roadrunner - Part # 1063865M
- The rebound adjustment is the most critical in tuning a drag racing set-up. This adjustment allows the tuner to dial in the "un-loading action" of the chassis and keep the tires planted during the critical first 60' down the track.
- Can be used as a coil-over shock with 106-20135D coil-over hardware kit (purchase separate).
More Like This
AFCO 3860M Mopar Eliminator Double Adjustable Front Shock, 6 In Stroke
AFCO 62636-48Z 62 Series Late Model Shock, 6 Inch, Comp 3-6/Reb 3-6
AFCO 62636-36Z 62 Series Late Model Shock, 6 Inch, Comp 3-6/Reb 3-6
AFCO 6260SP 62 Series Dirt Late Model Shock, Special Order, 6 Inch
AFCO 37636-27Z 37 Series Big Double Adjust Threaded Shock, Rebound 2-7
AFCO 3760Z 37 Series Double Adj Twin Tube Shock-6 In-Comp 3-6/Reb 3-6
AFCO 3760HSRZ 37 Series Alum Twin Tube Shock, 6 Inch, Comp 3-6/Reb 4-8
AFCO 47636-712Z 47 Series Adj. Gas Shock, 6 Inch, Comp 3-6/Reb 7-12
AFCO 3860F/BNC Eliminator BNC Front Shock, Mopar B & E Body
AFCO 3260HSR 32 Series Mono-Tube Alum. Shock 6 Inch, High Speed Tracks