AFCO 3860M Mopar Eliminator Double Adjustable Front Shock, 6 In Stroke
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO Eliminator Twin Tube Adjustable FRONT shocks are built specifically for drag racing. Using advanced onboard diagnostics, AFCO developed the Eliminator Series to precisely control your race car at every point on the track. With the easy-to-use, repeatable "click" settings, this shock will give you unsurpassed traction. By allowing full control over both compression and rebound forces, Double Adjustable shocks give the tuner the ability to fine tune every aspect of the chassis movement to provide the ultimate in acceleration control and overall driveability.
- Body Mount: 1/2" I.D. Bearing (1.06" wide)
- Shaft Mount: 9/16" Stud (3-1/8" length, 1-1/8" threads, 1-3/4" washers)
- Lightweight aluminum construction also helps dissipate heat
- Rebound settings are adjusted via a shaft-mounted knob with 32 clicks
- Compression settings are adjusted via a body-mounted knob with 32 clicks
- Smooth, Ultra Low Friction rod guide
- Low resistance allows internals to function to their fullest potential
- Almost no "stiction" to interfere with putting the power down
- Coil-over Ready w/ purchase of kit 106-20135D
See Applications tab for Dodge-Plymouth chassis fittment.
Item DetailsDouble Adjustable
12.90" Comp, 18.90" Ext
Warning - The chart below is a general guide only. We highly recommend you measure your chassis for proper length and mount points before ordering.
- '70-'74 Challenger - Part # 1063860M
- '73-'78 Charger/Coronet - Part # 1063860M
- '65-'72 Charger/Coronet - Part # 1063850M
- '77-'79 Magnum - Part # 1063860M
- '64-'76 Dart - Part # 1063850M
- '62-'78 Monaco - Part # 1063850M
- '64-'74 Barracuda - Part # 1063860M
- '65-'72 Satellite/Belvedere - Part # 1063850M
- '62-'70 Savoy/Fury/Belvedere - Part # 1063850M
- '67-'70 GTX - Part # 1063860M
- '68-'75 Roadrunner - Part # 1063860M
- '64-'76 Duster/Valiant - Part # 1063850M
- The rebound adjustment is the most critical in tuning a drag racing set-up. This adjustment allows the tuner to dial in the "un-loading action" of the chassis and keep the tires planted during the critical first 60' down the track.
- Double adjustable shocks are the ultimate tool in the chassis tuner's arsenal. The double adjustments of both compression and rebound dampening are completely independent - changing the setting of one has no effect on the setting of the other.
- Can be used as a coil-over shock with 106-20135D coil-over hardware kit (purchase separate).
More Like This
AFCO 3865M Mopar Eliminator Single Adjustable Front Shock, 6 In Stroke
AFCO 62636-48Z 62 Series Late Model Shock, 6 Inch, Comp 3-6/Reb 3-6
AFCO 62636-36Z 62 Series Late Model Shock, 6 Inch, Comp 3-6/Reb 3-6
AFCO 6260SP 62 Series Dirt Late Model Shock, Special Order, 6 Inch
AFCO 37636-27Z 37 Series Big Double Adjust Threaded Shock, Rebound 2-7
AFCO 3760Z 37 Series Double Adj Twin Tube Shock-6 In-Comp 3-6/Reb 3-6
AFCO 3760HSRZ 37 Series Alum Twin Tube Shock, 6 Inch, Comp 3-6/Reb 4-8
AFCO 47636-712Z 47 Series Adj. Gas Shock, 6 Inch, Comp 3-6/Reb 7-12
AFCO 3860F/BNC Eliminator BNC Front Shock, Mopar B & E Body
AFCO 3260HSR 32 Series Mono-Tube Alum. Shock 6 Inch, High Speed Tracks