AFCO Eliminator Twin Tube Adjustable FRONT shocks are built specifically for drag racing. Using advanced onboard diagnostics, AFCO developed the Eliminator Series to precisely control your race car at every point on the track. With the easy-to-use, repeatable "click" settings, this shock will give you unsurpassed traction.
Single (Rebound) Adjustable shocks are an economical alternative that gives you the ability to adjust rebound dampening control without affecting the compression dampening characteristics of the shock.
- Lightweight aluminum construction easily dissipates heat
- Rebound settings are adjusted via a shaft-mounted knob with 32 clicks
- Smooth, Ultra Low Friction rod guide
- Low resistance allows internals to function to their fullest potential
- Almost no "stiction" to interfere with putting the power down
- Coil-over Ready w/ purchase of kit 106-20135D
Fits most '55-'96 GM chassis
Fits most '79-92 Dodge Trucks
See Application tab for fittment.
Warning - The chart below is a general guide only. We highly recommend you measure your chassis for proper length and mount points before ordering.
How to Choose Shock Length
- '82-'96 Blazer/S-10
- '68-'87 El Camino
- '64-'67 El Camino
- '70-'81 Camaro
- '67-'69 Camaro
- '68-'83 Chevelle/Malibu
- '64-'67 Chevelle/Malibu
- '74-'79 Chevy II/Nova
- '68-'73 Chevy II/Nova
- '63-'82 Corvette
- '65-'86 Fullsize
- '55-'57 Fullsize
- '70-'88 Monte Carlo
- '75-'80 Monza
- '72-'77 Vega
**Shock also fits all Buick, Oldsmobile, and Pontiac equivalents.
- The rebound adjustment is the most critical in tuning a drag racing set-up. This adjustment allows the tuner to dial in the "un-loading action" of the chassis and keep the tires planted during the critical first 60' down the track.
- Can be used as a coil-over shock with 106-20135D coil-over hardware kit (purchase separate).
- Body Mount: Tie Bar Mount w/ 2.375" bolt centers
- Shaft Mount: 9/16" Stud (3-1/8" length, 1-1/8" threads, 1-3/4" washers)
10.90" Comp, 14.90" Ext