AFCO Pro Touring Shocks provide bolt-on high performance handing for every generation. These twin-tube shocks are built around a lightweight billet aluminum body housing a low friction rod guide for consistent, fade-free performance. Adjustments are made with a simple click of the knob.
- 4" Stroke - 10.90" Comp - 14.90" Ext
- 12.25"-13.25" Shock eye-to-eye Length @ Ride Height
- 100% Bolt On (Stock Mount)
- Gives you Total Control over your cars handling capabilities
- Compression adjustment controls bump and "front end feel" during cornering
- Rebound adjustment controls body roll and properly dampens spring for overall handling synergy
- Factory Dyno Tested for performance
- Made in the USA
Note: You may need to "slot" the tie bar mount.
For application information see Application tab.
- 1979-92 Dodge Truck
- 1982-96 Blazer, S-10 (2WD only)
- 1964-87 El Camino
- 1967-69 Camaro
- 1964-83 Chevelle, Malibu
- 1974-79 Chevy II, Nova
- 1973 Nova Non-H.D. Rear
- 1973 Nova with H.D. Rear (may need to "slot" tie bar mount)
- 1968-72 with Monoleaf Springs
- 1968-72 with Multileaf Springs (may need to "slot" tie bar mount)
- 1963-82 Corvette
- 1965-86 Fullsize
- 1955-57 Fullsize
- 1970-88 Monte Carlo
- 1975-80 Chevy Monza (and equivalent GM H-Body)
- 1972-77 Vega
- (Buick, Olds, Pontiac, Equivalent Body for most years)
Be sure to check extended & compressed dimensions.
Single Adjustable (Rebound)
Single adjustable shocks are an economical alternative to the full double adjustable design. The Single adjustment gives you the ability to adjust rebound dampening control without affecting the compression dampening characteristics of the shock. The rebound adjustment is the most critical in tuning a drag racing set-up. This adjustment allows the tuner to dial in the "unloading action" of the chassis and keep the tires planted during the critical first 60' down the track.