AFCO 3790R 37 Series Twin-Tube Adj Shock-9 Inch-RR4 Link-Spring Behind
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- Ground Shipping Only - Can't Ship Air.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
AFCOs T2 Twin-Tube Adjustable shock has many of the ground breaking features of the proven M2 series to provide unmatched control and adjustability from a twin-tube package.
- Provides precise control on valving changes at all shaft speeds
- Low speed sensitivity to valve changes substantially enhanced (where the shock controls the cars weight transfer forces)
- Keeps the car planted!
- For dirt late models/crate late models
- Each shock includes a tuning guide, dyno sheet and a coil-over kit
- Stroke: 9"
- Compressed Length: 15.90"
- Extended Length: 24.90"
- Double Adjustable
Item DetailsCompressed Length: 15.90"
Extended Length: 24.90"
RR on 4-link - spring behind
- Dirt Late Model/Crate Late Model
- Recommended 4-Link Twin Tube Shocks
- Right Rear
- Base, Slick, Rough Track Condition
- Right Rear
Easy to Use and Accurate
The adjusters on the AFCO T2 are based on the popular M2 shock and specifically designed to make fast, precise, and repeatable changes. The knobs are 100% o-ring sealed from the elements and easy to grasp, even with muddy, greasy, or gloved hands. The easy-to-feel, spring loaded detents allow you to quickly change with a simple click.
Isolated Compression and Rebound Control
The T2's unique design allows for completely independent rebound and compression control. This gives you the ability to fine-tune for maximum control.
Ultra smooth black shafts, low friction rod guides, piston seals, and even the fluid port's contours all combine to ensure that the shock operates as freely as possible to give the shock the best response possible. Low friction operation not only benefits the ability to provide control, but also reduces heat buildup and provides more consistency.
Swiv-Align Floating Spring Seat
The design of the high tech Swiv-Align spring seat removes nearly all side forces from the shaft and makes the T2's damping smoother and more consistent than other shocks without any added expense.