AFCO 3770 Series Twin-Tube Double Adjust. Shock-7 Inch, Standard Front
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCOs T2 Twin-Tube Adjustable shock has many of the ground breaking features of the proven M2 series to provide unmatched control and adjustability from a twin-tube package.
- Stroke: 7"
- Compressed Length: 13.90"
- Extended Length: 20.90"
- Double Adjustable
- For dirt late models
- Each shock includes a coilover kit, tuning guide and dyno sheet.
- Completely new design (adapted from the M2 shock)
- Provides precise control on valving changes at all shaft speeds
- Low speed sensitivity to valve changes substantially enhanced (where the shock controls the cars weight transfer forces)
- Keeps the car planted!
Item DetailsCompressed Length: 13.90"
Extended Length: 20.90"
- Dirt Late Model/Crate Late Model
- Recommended 4-Link Twin Tube Shocks
- Left Front
- Base, Slick Track Condition
- Fifth Coil/Torque Arm Shocks
- Base, Slick, Rough Track Condition
- Left Front
Ultra smooth black shafts, low friction rod guides, piston seals, and even the fluid port's contours all combine to ensure that the shock operates as freely as possible to give the shock the best response possible. Low friction operation not only benefits the ability to provide control, but also reduces heat buildup and provides more consistency.
Easy to Use and Accurate
The adjusters on the AFCO T2 are based on the popular M2 shock and specifically designed to make fast, precise, and repeatable changes. The knobs are 100% o-ring sealed from the elements and easy to grasp, even with muddy, greasy, or gloved hands. The easy-to-feel, spring loaded detents allow you to quickly change with a simple click.
Isolated Compression and Rebound Control
The T2's unique design allows for completely independent rebound and compression control. This gives you the ability to fine-tune for maximum control.
Swiv-Align Floating Spring Seat
The design of the high tech Swiv-Align spring seat removes nearly all side forces from the shaft and makes the T2's damping smoother and more consistent than other shocks without any added expense.
More Like This
AFCO 4770LR1 47 Series Twin-Tube Double Adjust Shock-7 Inch, Left Rear
Bilstein 20/40 Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 4/Reb 2
AFCO 2673-36Z 26 Series Big Threaded Adj. Shock 7 In., Comp 3/Reb 3-6
AFCO 2173 21 Series Large Body Threaded Gas Shock, 7 Inch, 3 Valve
AFCO 26736-6Z 26 Series Large Threaded Adj Shock 7 In., Comp 3-6/Reb 6
AFCO 2674-36Z 26 Series Big Threaded Adj. Shock, 7 In., Comp 4/Reb 3-6
AFCO 2675-36Z 26 Series Big Threaded Adj. Shock 7 Inch, Comp 5/Reb 3-6
AFCO 2674-48Z 26 Series Big Threaded Adj. Shock 7 Inch, Comp 4/Reb 4-8
AFCO 2675-47 26 Series Big Threaded Adj. Shock, 7 Inch, Comp 5/Reb 4-7
AFCO 2676-36Z 26 Series Big Threaded Adj. Shock, 7 In., Comp 6/Reb 3-6