AFCO innovation provides racers with more options. The 33 Series and 34 Series Single adjustable shock brings the race proven advantages of the M2 Mono-Tube Shock to a non-canister single adjustable design. Simply put, AFCO's M2 Single gives your racecar more sensitivity, more adjustment range, more versatility, and more traction!
Just like the more expensive M2 Double Adjustable, the M2 Single incorporates a gas charged bladder design to provide lightning fast response to high frequency shaft movement while maintaining exceptional low speed dampening control.
All the M2's low friction components are utilized in the single adjustable model to provide consistent fade free performance and allow the key functions of the shock to work at their maximum effictiveness.
Compression or Rebound Adjustable
The M2 Single can be ordered in compression or rebound adjustable to suit your tuning needs. Either way, the M2's unique design allows for completely independent control with absolutely no change in the fixed valve portion of the shock.
All AFCO M2 shocks are 100% dyno tested, rebuildable and revalvable.
For dirt late models. Includes coilover kit, dyno sheet and tuning instructions.
- Swiv-Align floating spring seat removes nearly all side forces from the shaft and makes the M2's damping smoother and more consistent than other shocks without any added expense
- Easy to use, shaft mounted, detented and sealed adjuster knob for quick changes
- Easy to fill / adjust gas pressure valve
- Threaded shock body for coilover hardware
- Stroke: 7"
- Compressed Length: 14.80"
- Extended Length: 21.80"
All shocks include coilover kit, dyno sheet and tuning instructions.
For dirt late models.
Compressed Length: 14.80"
Extended Length: 21.80"
Fixed 3 comp. / Adjustable 3-6 rebound