AFCO Mustang Street/Strip coil-over struts incorporate race inspired valving for hard launches, consistent E.T.'s and improved reaction times. The struts completely replace stock units and can be used in the O.E. configuration. The optional coil-over kit & caster/camber plates will allow for ride height adjustment using a coil-over spring.
- Fixed valving promotes maximum weight transfer
- BNC valving provides soft rebound dampening while controlling front end "bounce"
- Coil-over conversion allows ride height adjustment
- Caster/Camber plates are recommended when lowering the ride height
- Complete kit allows for correct geometry at any ride height
Strut package is the perfect complement to AFCO Tubular K-Members and Reactor Series or Eliminator rear shocks.
Note: AFCO recommends a 10" 200 lb. spring for drag racing, or a 14" 125 lb. spring for other uses.
(Struts Sold Individually)