AFCO 29025 Coilover Kit for 2005-Up Mustang Strut
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Optimize your Mustangs ability to grip the road with the quickest reacting strut on the on the market - from AFCO! The fixed valving is based from velocity sensitive control which promotes a smooth feel during normal driving, and a firm ride when carving corners or during hard braking. Struts feature a coil-over design for ride height adjustment and corner weight distribution for balance. Adjustable caster/camber plates promote proper front end geometrywhen ride height is adjusted.
- Optimized Low, Medium and High speed valving promotes improved grip
- Coil-over design allows for lowered ride height
- Caster/Camber Kit allows for optimum front end geometry
Item Details(1) Required Per Strut
Coil Springs Sold Separately (2-5/8" ID)
More Like This
Speedway Coilover Shock Kit, 115 Rate, 11.5 Inch Mounted
QA1 1967-74 GM Front Coil-Over Kit
Bilstein Street Rod 12 Inch Rear Coil-Over Shock
AFCO E319 EDGE Coilover Shock, Slick, Right Rear
AFCO Double Adjustable Coilover Shock w/ Spring Kit, 5 Stroke, 11.9 Comp.
AFCO Double Adjustable Coilover Shock w/ Spring Kit, 4 Stroke, 10.9 Comp.
AFCO Double Adjustable Coilover Shock w/ Spring Kit, 3 Stroke, 9.9 Comp.
AFCO Non-Adjust. Coilover Shocks w/o Spring, 14 Inch Ext, 5/8 Bushing
AFCO Non-Adjust. Coilover Shocks w/o Spring, 16 Inch Ext, 5/8 Bushing
Bilstein Street Rod Front Coil-Over, 13 Inch