AFCO 27065 Mini Spring, Rate: 650
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This product is discontinued.
- Ground Shipping Only - Can't Ship Air.
Q & A (1)
What's in the Box
InfoSpecially designed for spring-loaded 3rd links, spring rods, and panhard bars, these 4-1/2" free height (3700 lb spring is 2-1/2" free height) springs have the same materials and quality as the AFCOIL coil-over spring. 1-1/8 Inch inside diameter.
Item DetailsFree Height 4-1/2"
You may also be interested in:
AFCO 20132-2P Replacement Coil Spring Slider Shaft, 9 InchView$45.99
AFCO 20183-1 Coil-Over Take-Up Spring Nylon Slider GuideView$29.99
AFCO 1-7/8 Inch I.D. Coil-over Springs, 8 InchView$59.99
Quick ViewQuick View Detailsx
Theres a lot riding on your springs-literally. Springs are your cars connection to the ground, and their performance is directly related to all other suspension components. Inconsistent, weak springs can cause a multitude of handling problems , and, in some cases, dangerous situations. When it comes to choosing coil springs, there are many alternatives, but if you want the best you can get, the choice is clear: CHOOSE AFCOILS.
All AFCOILS carry a lifetime warranty to remain within 2% of the original nominal free height. The 1-7/8" I.D. springs are perfect for open wheel, dwarf cars, as well as other applications with small body shocks.
- Every AFCO Coil-Over Spring is machine-ground on both ends to tolerances within 1 degree, and then pressed to solid height and "pre-set." This process virtually eliminates any potential for additional set.
- AFCO has made a science of optimizing the variables of material thickness and coil spacing to achieve the best possible design for each rate and height of spring in their product line.
- AFCOILS incorporate the use of super-high tensile strength chrome silicon wire for long life and and a consistent rate. All springs are cold wound on the latest automated coiling equipment and heat treated twice during manufacturing to be able to withstand even the most abusive conditions.
- To further enhance durability, AFCOILS are shot-peened and coated with a durable yellow finish.
Item Details50 Rate Springs are clearance!!Compare