AFCO 270000PR Progressive Rate Torque Link Spring-5 Inch, 600-1300 Lb.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These specially designed IMCA type torque link springs feature all the benefits built into AFCO coil-over springs. They allow all the necessary stroke lengths and will maintain height and rate for life. All AFCOILS carry a lifetime warranty to remain within 2% of the original nominal free height.
Features a progressive rate design that cushions torque to the rear tires.
- 1/8" Preload
- 1st inch - 635lbs
- 2nd inch - 750lbs
- 3rd inch - 1070lbs
- 1/4" Preload
- 1st inch - 650lbs
- 2nd inch - 800lbs
- 3rd inch - 1150lbs
- 3/8" Preload
- 1st inch - 685lbs
- 2nd inch - 830lbs
- 3rd inch - 1300lbs
Item Details5" O.D. x 6-5/8" tall
- Every AFCO Coil Spring is machine-ground on both ends to tolerances within 1 degree, and then pressed to solid height and "pre-set." This process virtually eliminates any potential for additional set.
- AFCO has made a science of optimizing the variables of material thickness and coil spacing to achieve the best possible design for each rate and height of spring in their product line.
- AFCOILS incorporate the use of super-high tensile strength chrome silicon wire for long life and and a consistent rate. All springs are cold wound on the latest automated coiling equipment and heat treated twice during manufacturing to be able to withstand even the most abusive conditions.
- To further enhance durability, AFCOILS are shot-peened and coated with a durable yellow finish.
More Like This
AFCO 270001 Progressive Rate Torque Link Spring, 5 Inch, 600-2000 Lb.
AFCO Torque Link Springs, 5 Inch
Eibach Progressive Pull Bar Springs
AFCO Progressive 5th Coil Spring
AFCO 26300-2 Modified 6th Coil Spring
Yellow Jacket Progressive Pull Bar Springs
Yellow Jacket Progressive Pull Bar Springs, Set/3
Eibach Pullbar Spring, 4 Inch Free Height
Eibach Linear Pull Bar Springs