AFCO 2495-3D 24 Series Steel Gas Shock-9 Inch, Left Rear, Comp 5/Reb 3
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- Ground Shipping Only - Can't Ship Air.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
AFCO's sophisticated 24 Series steel body gas shocks feature deflective disc technology in an economical, rules-friendly, non-adjustable package. These mono-tube shocks are sure to be the answer for any racer under constraints to experience the superb handling of gas-charged shocks.
- IMCA Racing approved
- Mono-tube steel body
- Gas pressure floating piston design
- Deflective disc technology
- Performance at its best on fast or rough tracks
- Grooved for coil-over applications
- Street Stock/Super Stock applications (left rear)
- Rebuildable and serviceable through an authorized AFCO shock rebuild center
- Street Stocks and Super Stocks - Dirt
- Recommended Dirt Shocks - Gas
- Left Rear
- Metric Frame
- Left Rear
- Compressed Length: 14.95"
- Extended Length: 23.85"
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
AFCO 1994 R Series Large Body Steel Twin-Tube Shock-9 In, Comp 4/Reb 4View$149.99
Quick ViewQuick View Detailsx
AFCO R-Series Twin-Tube Shocks are packed with quality, performance and value, all inside a rebuildable steel body. All internal parts of the AFCO Steel Take-A-Part shocks are identical to the components inside the aluminum body shocks, so you can expect the highest levels of performance and durability.
AFCO Steel Body Take-A-Part Shocks let you meet your "steel shock rule" and still allow you to run the most precise shock in the industry. With the Take-A-Part, you are no longer limited to "off the shelf valves," and you can have the performance of your used shocks brought back to full factory spec with a rebuild rather than having to purchase a new shock.
- Large 2.02" O.D. body and full 5/8" shaft provide increased strength
- Twin tube design for those "hard-to-get-a-hold-of" tracks
- Owner rebuildable and serviceable
- Shim stack technology provides consistent results
- 100% dyno tested, rebuildable and revalvable
Item DetailsCompressed Length: 14.75"
Extended Length: 23.50"
Comp. / Rebound: 4/4Compare