AFCO 20231XHD Chrysler Type Multi-Leaf Spring-194 Lb Rate, 5 Inch Arch
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Racers using leaf springs realize the importance of accurate arch, load capacity and durability. This AFCO leaf spring is the highest quality racing spring available and give you features not available in any other leaf spring. This multi-leaf spring is constructed from high-quality chrom-vanadium steel and set to actual arch following the closest standards in the racing industry. The spring is then heat-treated to provide long life. The final process includes shot-peening to relieve stress in the materials.
- Chrom-vanadium alloy spring steel material is superior to others and provides consistent rates over a longer life span
- Teflon rub blocks between leafs reduces friction and maintains consistency of rate
- Tapered leafs reduce stress by 30-40%, prevents loss of arch
- Front bushing included
- Shot-peened after arching to reduce tensile stress, provides 3-5 times more service life to the spring
- Fits 1966-74 Mopar B body cars
- Car Weight: 3100-3500 lbs
- Arch: 6-5/8"
- Nominal Rate: 194
- Popular choice rate for stock replacement is 142, 4" arch (20230)
Front bushing included.
AFCO Spring Rate Chart (GIF)