AFCO 20231 Chrysler Type Multi-Leaf Spring, 142 Lb. Rate, 5 Inch Arch
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Racers using leaf springs realize the importance of accurate arch, load capacity and durability. This AFCO leaf spring is the highest quality racing spring available and give you features not available in any other leaf spring. This multi-leaf spring is constructed from high-quality chrom-vanadium steel and set to actual arch following the closest standards in the racing industry. This spring is then heat-treated to provide long life. The final process includes shot-peening to relieve stress in the materials.
Front bushing included.
- Chrom-vanadium alloy spring steel material is superior to others and provides consistent rates over a longer life span
- Teflon rub blocks between leafs reduces friction and maintains consistency of rate
- Tapered leafs reduce stress by 30-40%, prevents loss of arch
- Front bushing included
- Shot-peened after arching to reduce tensile stress, provides 3-5 times more service life to the spring
- Fits 1966-74 Mopar B body cars
- Car Weight: 2300-2800 lbs
- Arch: 6-5/8"
- Nominal Rate: 142
- Popular choice rate for stock replacement is 142, 4" arch (20230)
AFCO Spring Rate Chart (GIF)